My Favourite Skincare Masks!


There are times when your skin needs an extra pampering and during these times I always reach for one of my favourite masks. There are many different types of face masks out there for all skin types, whether it be clay masks or exfoliating masks. A lot of brands have really been upping their game with face masks. Four face masks have been very absolute favourites this season as they have been brightening, firming and hydrating my skin! Here are all the details you will need for a perfect girly pamper night!

Origins clear improvement active charcoal mask to clear pores - £24:
This mask is perfect for the days when I need my skin to feel and look more bright. The key ingredient in this mask is the active charcoal which gives your skin a very good cleaning as it pulls out all the dirt and oil from your pores. You simply apply this mask al over your face and leave it on for around 10-15mins and then rinse it off and you will be left with super refreshed skin. As it can be a little drying, since it does give your pores a super good clean, I like to follow it up with another mask which is also from Origins.


Origins drink up intensive overnight mask - £24:
As I was saying, this mask is perfect for all you ladies who have dry skin like myself. This mask is awesome for bringing that hydrated glow back to your face. After using this mask my skin is left feeling super soft and smooth which allows me to apply my makeup seamlessly. I apply this mask before bed as a moisturiser and leave it on overnight for it to do it's things - in the morning I am left with brighter, firmer and more hydrated skin! This is the perfect mask for this season as the cold weather really does not do any favours for our skin.


Garner skin active moisture bomb tissue mask - £0.99p:
Tissue masks have really been a big thing this year having heard many different brands bringing these out. I am hoping to try out many other tissue masks from different brands. However so far the Garnier moisture bomb tissue mask is the first and only tissue/sheet mask that I have tried and I have to say that I absolutely LOVE it! This mask left my skin feeling very very hydrated and even got rid of a few blemishes which had appeared on my skin, which is always a bonus for me. You simply apply the mask to your face, which has holes for your eyes, mouth and nose and leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then peel it off and blend in the excess gel left on your face from the mask, then simply wash it off. You will be left with bright and glowing skin! Garnier have really done me a massive favour for my dry skin by bringing out this mask and it is also super affordable!


Lush Mask of magnaminty face and body mask - £10.95:
The Lush mask of magnaminty has got to be my all time favourite mask! I am always reaching for this when my skin breaks out in ridiculous spots and blemishes. This face and body mask does wonders for my skin especially before an event or a day out. The thing that makes this mask unique from the ones I've talked about in this post, is that this mask also has exfoliating factors whilst removing the mask and also can be used for your body. All you need to do it apply this mask where you want and leave it on until it drys. Once it has dried on your skin then gently rub the mask against your skin to take it off as well as exfoliate. Another bonus of this mask is the smell as it is made with peppermint oil which helps to stimulate the skin. I seriously cannot get over how amazing this mask is!!


All four masks which I have mentioned in this post are perfect for this time of year as your skin can get very dry and dull from the cold weather. Trying out any of these masks are sure to leave your skin feeling more calm, cleansed, pure and more hydrated!

Buy the products mentioned: 
Origins clear improvement active charcoal mask to clear pores - £24:
Origins drink up intensive overnight mask - £24:
Garner skin active moisture bomb tissue mask - £0.99p:
Lush Mask of magnaminty face and body mask - £10.95:

Where to find me: 
Bloglovin'
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube



Comments

Popular Posts