My most worn lip products

I feel that with the right lipstick you can conquer the world! Who's with me on this? A little bit of lipstick can wake your face up even if you are not wearing any makeup. I wanted to share with you my most worn lip products which I can always rely on.



Claris 'Rouge Eclat' lipstick - £20:
"A lipstick that offers more than just colour, the first age-defying lipstick from Clarins. Intense long-lasting colour and The Nutri-Youth Complex protects lips against dehydration and boosts collagen, Vitamin E protects against free radicals and 100% plant waxes provide instant comfort. Fifteen shades of lip nourishing, age defying, luminous colour with a delicious blackberry and liquorice scent." - Clarins

How amazing does this lipstick sound! Now let's start off with the packaging, this lipstick is encased in a gold and transparent case which looks super luxe. The actual formula itself is superb and buttery. It is light but well pigmented which glides on the lips whilst covering all the dry patches and keeping the lips moisturised just as Clarins claims. I am always reaching for this lipstick and have just purchased a second one for my handbag because I literally cannot live without it lol! This lipstick can be purchased in Boots, Debenhams, Selfridges and House of Fraser.



Shiseido lip pencil RD708 mahogany - £19:
"A lip pencil that outlines the lip contour with surprising smoothness and maintains a beautiful finish for hours." - Shiseido 

The lip pencil is packaged like a typical pencil with the outside of the pencil reflecting the shade of the lip pencil. However this lip pencil has to ends with black lids. One end is the actual nib of the lip pencil and the other end has a brush which is perfect when wanting to spread out or mix two lip colours on the go. I absolutely LOVE this lip pencil and it is my most worn lip pencil since I purchased it! I always turn to this lip pencil when I need to quickly nip out to run an errand. It helps to brighten my face up even if I do not have any face makeup on. Most lip pencils can be bit drying or very stiff when applying to the lips but this lip pencil glides on the lips with ease and fully line the lips for that perfect pout. This lip pencil can be purchased in House of Fraser.



Hudabeauty liquid matte Trendsetter - £18:
"The tried and true comfort-wear formula is infused with an exclusive complex to help maintain the lips’ hydration. The lightweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that intensifies as it sets to a matte, transfer-free finish with amazing staying power." - Hudabeauty

I have a full blog post on the Hudabeauty liquid mattes which goes into detail about this amazing lip product. I never use to be a fan of nude lipstick at all but the shade Trendsetter has changed that and has fast become my new favourite colour from Hudabeauty's range as I feel like it is the perfect nude to suit my skin tone. The formula lasts a really long time and is hydrating on the lips without holding on to dry patches. I'm so happy to have found a nude colour which suits me really well! This lipstick can be purchased at Cultbeauty.




Comments

Popular Posts